Top Down, Quilting To Go!

20130925-234740.jpg

I’ve finished the top for my MSBHQAL! I do still have to add a border, but I’m not really sweating the details. I am pretty impressed with my progress. I started the QAL to keep me on track and accountable. It worked! I think I may be ahead of schedule.

Otherwise, I’ve been spending so much of my quilting time trying to get the behemoth finished.

20130925-233620.jpgIt’s not that it’s a difficult task, just that this baby is huge! She’s a super-sized king 109″ x 109″! I’m loving her though. She’s so soooft! I can’t wait to bind and wash her! Just imagine how soft she’ll be then! I will take more (better) pics when I get a bit further along. For now, I’m linking with Kelly at My Quilt Infatuationfor Needle & Thread Thursday and posting to the #MSBHQAL Flickr group

This entry was posted in quilting and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Top Down, Quilting To Go!

1. Christa says:

Your blocks are “sew” fantastic!

2. tangosgirl says:

Thanks! There might be a bit of fabric from your fabulous store somewhere in there!

3. Sartenada says:

What a joy for eyes – beautiful.

4. tangosgirl says:

Thank you! That’s sweet of you!

5. maartjequilt says:

What an eye candy! Beautiful!

6. This turned out beautifully! Can’t wait to see it once it’s quilted, washed, and super soft!

7. tangosgirl says:

Ooooh, me too! I have to keep telling myself to slow down, I feel I’m rushing because I’m so close to the finish.

8. Glad to meet you Rita! Gotta love that MSBHQAL group. Your quilt top is beautiful!

9. I love the colors in your Broken Herringbone – wonderful finish! I’m 18 of 25 blocks done – must keep sewing!!!

10. tangosgirl says:

Thank you! So are yours! You are so fast too! Wow!

11. tangosgirl says:

I only did 20, so you’ll be way ahead of me! I love your colour scheme too! Can’t wait to see it in all its glory!

12. tangosgirl says:

Argh! Hate that no reply!
    Email: ritaferber_5@hotmail.com

I’ve changed all the settings but must still be doing something wrong. Duh!

13. Love your BH quilt top! All of the colors are so lovely together!

Thank you so much for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

🙂 Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

14. tangosgirl says:

Thank you! NTT is such a great way to get to see what others are working on!