I’m a list person. I make lists on paper then make new lists on my phone to remind me of the other lists because I misplace the paper. Thank goodness I haven’t ever misplaced my phone!
I thought, with the craziness of Christmas coming, I better make a list of what I still need to make and what I’ve already made.
(And because I love pictures in my posts, I’ll include pics of finished items)
Things I’ve Made:
Mug-Rugs (bonus gifts – for whomever I’ve forgotten!)
2 Christmas Table toppers (hostess gifts – for those times someone drops by with a gift for me)
8 Pillows (family & close friends) most are Christmas/winter themed, but a couple all-season ones.
Pillows for family/friends that are not getting quilts.
All stacked and tagged, ready to be gifted!
4 Quilts for siblings
I’ve posted about all of these before so I won’t bore you by repeating myself. If you are interested in reading, check out previous posts.
4 Sets of Coasters (bonus items for family who wants them)
Things I Still Need to Make:
1. iPad stand – my sweet boy props his iPad on a box of kleenex so he can see the screen. A stand will come in so very handy!
2. Quilt for my sweet son – he’s picked the fabrics and a general pattern. I’ve told him it is impossible to get done by Christmas. I’m hoping I can surprise him!
3. Quilt for hubby – using Zombie Apocalypse by Riley Blake fabric. I love this stuff! My husband is a zombie fanatic! I’m hoping I can make this so he can snuggle while watching the Walking Dead.
4. Pillow case in Minnesota Vikings colours for my son’s best friend (my son from another mother). He will never expect this, so if I pull it off, I’ll be a rock star!
5. 1 Christmas table topper for my brother’s mother-in-law. It’s a complicated family, we all just join in the fun!
I’m mostly done, I just have a few items to get done. The two quilts are by far the most ambitious on the list. I’m really going to try! I’ve pulled all-nighters in years past with project lists like this. I think this may just be do-able though.
Need to Do:
I also need to print out my poem to be given with the quilts. I found a copy on-line but changed it quite a bit to suit me and my preferences. I’m not labelling the pillows so I thought a little card to go with them would be nice too.
K, that’s my Christmas list. I better get busy sewing!
As usual, I’ll be linking up with the folks in my sidebar. Wednesday to Friday!